|Reports To||Controller/P&C Manager|
This positions would be responsible for carrying out day-to-day organizational tasks.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining accurate records
- Greet visitors while connecting them with the person(s) they are on site to see
- Answering the phone system and routing calls
- Inventory management of office and scale supplies
- General filing
- Typing of company documents
- Sorting and delivering mail
- Backup to Accounting Assistant as needed
- Backup and lunch relief for Scale Clerk
- Housekeeping as related, but not limited to the cleanliness and orderly organization
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish the safe and timely day-to-day operations
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- High school diploma, with a minimum of 24 months of relevant work experience is preferred
- Ability to anticipate needs and accomplish necessary tasks
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Focused individual who maintains safety standards while working to achieve quality.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Team-oriented individual with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.