|Reports To||VP of Information Technology |
As an integral, customer service focused member of the Greenfield Global team, the Administrative Coordinator’s role is to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Information Technology department. The IT Administrative Coordinator will report to the VP of IT and assist with the overall tracking of computer related hardware, software, contracts and support agreements, while developing reports, training modules and IT policies as required. This position, at times, will have access to confidential information so integrity, confidentiality and discretion are required. Based at the Mississauga location, occasional travel to other sites may be required.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Identify training opportunities and design and develop material to ensure skill building in the workforce and enables change
- Training and approval coordination and tracking.
- Assist in creating engaging/ impactful presentations for Executive and Board meetings (PowerPoint, Vision and other software).
- Assist the Service Desk with screening incoming service requests via the Ticket System.
- Coordinate service requests and liaise with the service desk.
- Manage invoice reconciliation, expense tracking, approval coordination and monthly reports.
- Planning and coordination of various team events and meetings.
- Administer the team Sharepoint site.
- Coordination of audio and video conference calls and scheduling of meetings.
- Administration, documentation, coordination and tracking of various IT initiatives.
- Interpret operating policies and creating and revising procedures.
- Resolving operational challenges
- Complete general administrative tasks in support of the department or as requested.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a related technical or administrative post-secondary diploma/degree
- 3+ years working experience in an administrative role
- Strong organizational and customer service abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- 3+ years working with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.