|Department||IT/ Business Excellence/ BOOST/ GROW|
|Reports To||ERP Project Director |
Reporting directly to the ERP Project Director Role, as an Application Specialist, you will provide daily operational support and maintenance across the enterprise. You will be responsible for the application, including the current and ongoing development of the application, and future architectural alignment with business objectives to lead, design and execute objectives to meet deliverables. You will work closely with technical business analyst, solution architect and developers from teams to understand and execute on assignments.
The Application Specialist will be a core team member of the ERP implementation in CT/KY.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Assist with the implementation of Microsoft D365 working in collaboration with ERP Core Team
- Provide application technical support of Microsoft D365 environment
- Manage the development of new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Manage the development of new reports and/or enhancements to existing reports
- Manage the development of new interfaces and/or enhancements to existing interfaces
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Work with internal business units and vendors to perform root cause analysis for high impacting incidents
- Interface with 3rd party support providers and systems integrators in relation to support escalations
- Configure Microsoft Azure applications, meeting business demand and quality requirements
- Create and maintain processes and procedures
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a related technical post-secondary diploma/degree
- 4+ years working experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/ D365
- 2+ SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 experience
- Microsoft certification in Dynamics 365 F&O and/or Dynamics AX
- Strong analytical skills and database experience
- Strong Manufacturing / T&L / Warehousing / Procurement background
- Ability to communicate effectively on technical and business issues to various levels of management
- Must be willing to travel to meet business objectives, approx. 50%
- Must be able to think and adapt quickly to meet business needs
- Proven ability to take initiative and deliver outstanding performance.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.