The Audit Specialist will support the Brookfield, CT site in preparation, execution, and close-out of customer audits. The majority of the responsibilities of this role can be satisfied remotely with a requirement for periodic on-site and customer-facing meetings.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Primary point of contact for customer audits, internal and external
- Prepares customer audit schedule
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external customers to prepare pre-audit and audit
- Executes the pre-audit checklist
- Coordinates with internal Subject Matter Experts to support customer audit topics
- Assists site leadership in on-site and/or remote audit execution
- Organizes customer audit reports and findings
- Coordinates with SMEs to ensure findings are addressed in a timebound manner
- Prepares audit responses
- Organizes audit close-our reports.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent; science discipline preferred
- Experience working in an ISO 2015 and/or GMP facility preferred
- Knowledge and experience with hazardous materials facilities preferred
- Minimum three years of experience supporting audit activities
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.