Business Analyst – 1 Year Contract
|Reports To||Business Optimization Manager|
Reporting to the Business Optimization Manager, the Business Analyst will support and participate in the day-to-day activities of the Business Optimization department. The Business Analyst (“BA”) is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The Business Analyst is responsible for implementing various tools to eliminate waste and increase automation and efficiency.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Develop a clear understanding of the business processes from an operational and systems perspective
- Active member of the Scrum team
- Participate in change request investigation, user story writing and Quality Assurance testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing and create needed documents for training
- Translate and simplify customer requirements and provide direction to the development team.
- Enterprise Resource Planning project support
- Maintain the Scientific Research and Experimental Development program
- Work closely with Information Technology
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Travel to Greenfield sites as needed
- Other duties as required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly in Excel
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- High energy level
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.