Business Development Manager
|Reports To||Managing Director|
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to develop and implement a sales strategy that aligns with targeted growth goals for our current and emerging markets. The successful candidate will proactively find and pursue new business while maintaining and growing existing business. He/she will demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed financial targets while staying competitive and innovative.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by establishing partnerships and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and shifts while being fully aware of potential new products and competition status / Landscape
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Issue weekly reports to managing Director Greenfield Global Ireland
- Drive quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts geared towards developing multi – product multi-site contracts
- Identify and engage new accounts using both new platforms and established platforms
- Collaborate with marketing for targeting specific industries (i.e. Life-Science, Distilleries, Personal Care, Flavor & Fragrance, etc.)
- Provide Navision/Qlikview/Salesforce data metrics
- Manage pricing structure with SVP & Pricing Manager for all export small pack and bulk business across multiple sites
- Manage customer ordering patterns & forecasting in order to strategize sales goals
- Travel for trade shows and customer meetings (approx. 25%)
- Ensures that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI’s are met.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- 4 year degree: Business Management; Marketing
- 5 years of Industry related outside sales experience
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience
- Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Computer proficiency particularly in MS Office, Navision, QLIKVIEW and Salesforce
- Sales experience in the chemical / Life Science industry
- European Travel required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.