Business Lean Analyst – 1 Year Contract
|Reports To||Business Optimization Manager|
Reporting to the Business Optimization Manager, the Business Lean Analyst will support and participate in the day-to-day activities of the Business Optimization department. The Business Lean Analyst (“BLA”) is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The Business Lean Analyst is responsible for facilitating Business Excellence events to improve the key business processes through implementation of various tools, elimination of waste and automation.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Support the department of Business Excellence in the deployment of an active, aligned lean program and philosophy across the entire organization
- Facilitate and attend Lean events
- Develop a clear understanding of the business processes from an operational and systems perspective
- Active member of the Scrum team
- Participate in change request investigation, user story writing and Quality Assurance testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing and coordination
- Translate and simplify customer requirements and provide direction to the development team.
- Enterprise Resource Planning project support
- Assist in the coordination of team meetings, Lunch and Learns, and other events
- Maintain the Scientific Research and Experimental Development program
- Work closely with Information Technology
- Travel to Greenfield sites as needed
- Other duties as required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Lean Green Belt
- University Degree or College diploma in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Agile training and certification
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly in Excel
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently.
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- High Energy Level
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.