|Reports To||Business Optimization Manager|
Reporting to the Business Optimization Manager, the Business Analyst will support and participate in the day-to-day activities of the Business Optimization department. The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing existing business processes, recommending system optimizations, and improving efficiency across departments.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Act as business systems analyst for ERP support and optimization
- Implement business process improvements through system configurations and workflows
- Strive towards organizational standardization by leading system and process optimization projects
- Develop a clear understanding of the business processes from an operational and systems perspective
- Participate in change request investigation, user story writing and quality assurance testing
- Support user acceptance testing and coordination
- Translate and simplify customer requirements and provide direction to the development team
- Document processes and train end users
- Participate as an active member of the Scrum team
- Monitor, action and prioritize service and support ticketing queue
- Work closely with Information Technology on joint strategic projects
- ERP project implementation support
- Other duties as required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst role (preferably at a manufacturing company)
- Agile training and certification preferred
- Dynamics 365 experience an asset
- Navision experience an asset
- Ability to travel to US, Canada, Ireland as needed
- Experience as a core team member on an ERP implementation of a Tier II ERP system such as D365F&O/AX, Infor M3, IFS Applications (D365 preferred).
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently.
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- High Energy Level
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.