|Department||Shipping & Receiving|
|Reports To||Shipping & Receiving Manager|
Greenfield is looking for a Co-Products Coordinator to join our growing team.
This position is part of a dynamic Shipping & Receiving team responsible for coordinating and scheduling all co-product shipments in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Bilingual is desired.
- Competent at building rapport and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to manage multiple priorities with competing demand.
- Focused individual who maintains safety standards while working to department objectives.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience; experience in logistics and scheduling of shipments would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems. Experience with scheduling software, specifically Navision, would be an asset.
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain relationships with Sales, Shipping & Receiving, Operations, Quality Assurance and Finance departments, and external customers and carriers.
- Manage and create orders, coordinate shipments, and invoice customers for all co-products, including DDG, WDG, CDS, corn oil, and off-spec products.
- Generate daily and weekly schedules for all co-products according to secured sales and in conjunction with the Shipping & Receiving and Production departments.
- Monitor, prioritize, and react to competing demands throughout the business.
- Manage railcar deliveries for DDG shipments by requesting and tracking railcars for delivery and return. Complete CP/CN billings for railcar deliveries.
- Manage corn procurement to ensure supply is uninterrupted, working closely with Corn Procurement and Operations.
- Coordinate team tasks such as bin cleanouts, shutdown activities, crew meetings and training.
- Responsible for reconciling and completing month end reports for all co-products.
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and advocating 5S opportunities within facility.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including Root Cause Analysis, HAZOP, and design review.
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.