Communications and Change Manager
|Reports To||VP of Business Excellence|
This position is open to candidates in North America.
Reporting to the VP of Business Excellence, the, Communications & Change Manager will be a vital part of the team responsible for creating and implementing the change management , communications and training strategy for all Technology and Business Optimization (TBO) projects. The position is an integral part of our business transformation program, ensuring Greenfield employees are supported through technology transitions.
The Manager will support the TBO team to identify communications needs, build strategy and leverage multiple channels to ensure the communications are relevant and up to date. The ideal candidate will work closely with Senior Management to ensure that the human aspects of technology deployments are considered and the Change Management best practices are applied to ensure adoption of new tools and process.
The role also requires collaboration with People & Culture, Corporate Communications, and other key stakeholders to help achieve departmental objectives. The position coordinates communication campaigns across the various functions within TBO and ensures alignment of key departmental and company messages, tone and language by staying aligned with GGI’s Corporate Communications strategy.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Support and contribute to the TBO team to ensure the following:
- Engage and identify impacted stakeholders
- Conduct Change Impact Assessments
- Support creation and adoption of strategies and plans
- Coordinate and manage change networks (Champions, Super Users)
- Liaise with other key groups at GGI and externally.
- Communication Plan Development
- Support the development of communication plans with the TBO team
- Contribute to ensuring that creative and effective communication campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and with all approvals effectively managed
- Develop key messages for campaigns and various channels
- Develop and send communications in both English and French in collaboration with Corp Communications
- Ensure all our various channels used by the team remain up to date and relevant by developing and updating our intranet posts, email communications, FAQ’s, etc. to ensure targeted, and impactful messaging. Work with VP to align stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure consistent and clear communications for training/support material (job aids, modules, presentations)
- Work with project teams / SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to assess stakeholder readiness and measure adoption.
- Design and Delivery of Materials
- Mentor and lead the Communications & Change Management department with 1 (or more) direct reports ensuring monthly deliverables.
- Design in-class and virtual training solutions based on client needs using current learning methodologies
- Design and develop learning content including (but not limited to) measurable learning objectives, facilitator and participant materials and tools, experiential scenarios and simulations, assessment and evaluation strategy and tools
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify learning needs and plan and manage learning projects components, including needs assessment, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plans, design, development, and delivery
- Have the knowledge of current learning and change management methodologies
- Support or Facilitate training (classroom and virtual classroom) and participate in Train-the-Trainer activities
- Design and deploy training evaluations, monitor feedback and make recommendations for future changes to course design
- Create courseware for the new ERP and other associated software packages such as TMS, QMS, EAM and BI
- Establish targets and monitor team activities to achieve monthly and quarterly goals within annual milestones
- Standardize storage and accessibility of training materials
- Key resource to assist with development of materials and other resources required for enterprise-wide standardization of systems and processes.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Ability to support a team to build, manager and facilitate the execution of change management strategies to support the people, process and technology side of business transformations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with a strong emphasis on technical writing.
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- ERP Implementation experience (preferred)
- Fluent in French and English (preferred)
- Your Experience Should Include:
- 5+ years in a communication and training role
- PROSCI Change Management Certification
- Training certification or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- High Energy Level
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses company values of honesty, integrity, respect, and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.