Content Marketing Specialist
|Reports To||Director of Marketing|
Greenfield is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
Location: CT/KY/TX or CA (remote)
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the design, creation, and execution of marketing efforts to help customers understand the “why” behind our solutions, including products, benefits, and brand. In this role, you will create, convey brand messages, and improve brand awareness.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Your Experience Should Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- Familiar with SEO content strategy and can provide examples
- Knowledge of MS Office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong capability in building relationships to establish trust with key stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in use of graphic design tools such as Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, demonstrating initiative and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working with others and represents marketing team in a positive and professional manner
- This full-time position is available in the following areas: Connecticut, Irvine, CA, Houston, TX and Louisville, KY
- Write creative but succinct copy for email, social, website, events and more
- Assists in creating visual content utilizing graphic design tools for marketing channels
- Supports and adheres to consistent brand image/voice across all markets, products, events, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create and update content and imagery across web, video, social, tradeshow and print media
- Develops and leads end-to-end marketing project plans for key marketing campaigns
- Supports the planning, design, logistics, and execution of company events
- Partners with marketing team to set goals focused on demand generation and customer loyalty
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the marketing team and partners with corporate as needed
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.