Quality Assurance Manager
Greenfield is looking for a Corn Analyst to join our growing team.
A Quality Assurance Corn Analyst will work as part of an overall team to sample, grade and process all paperwork related to the receipt of incoming corn shipments. They will also generate all required shipping documentation for both Distillers Grains and Corn Oil products. The individual must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks. It is expected that a Corn Analyst will help to solve practical problems using a team approach.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Proficiency with standard computer hardware and applications.
- Adequate numeracy skills (including units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals).
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Can compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- O.S.S.D. or equivalent
- Demonstrated equivalent work experience preferred.
- Responsible for the sampling and grading of all incoming corn shipments in accordance with the Canadian Grain Commission and the Greenfield Corn Grading procedure.
- Ensuring safe storage, handling, and shipping of all food and feed ingredients, in compliance with relevant food and feed safety requirements.
- Completion of documentation and data entry, including shipping documentation (domestic and international), delivery schedules and pertinent databases.
- Communicate with vendors and customers to accomplish daily schedule and plant requirements.
- Communicating with drivers to ensure site requirements are met, including safety orientation. This also includes interaction to manage traffic flow and documentation.
- Coordinate with Grain Shipping to ensure all Distillers Grains loads are loaded as per customer request.
- Maintenance of all Grain laboratory equipment, including required calibrations & routine preventative maintenance.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.