Bilingual Corporate Communications Manager
|Reports To||Vice President, Communications and Public Relations|
As our Bilingual Corporate Communications Manager, you will help identify, plan, and execute internal and external communications activities, research, draft and distribute corporate and external communications, as well as support PR and social media activities. Working closely with our Corporate Services and Business Units, this role will also help to support our brands and communicate the contributions Greenfield makes to the economy, the environment, and the quality of daily life.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Reporting to the Vice President, Communications and Public Relations, you will support a variety of events and initiatives. To do so, you:
- Engage in clear, concise, and articulate communications
- Display excellent verbal, writing and editing skills, and confidence and creativity to create strong narratives and compelling storylines
- Thrive in a quality-driven, team environment that is local and remotely based
- Produce and publish multimedia content, including written, visual, and digital assets
- Identify opportunities, act as a liaison, and manage logistics for internal and external events, including presentations, conferences, town halls, customer appreciation events, and more
- Distribute company-wide messages using internal channels as well as lead and support Intranet publishing/workflow with a keen focus on informative content and experience
- Understand the fundamentals and importance of brand and information architecture user-centred website and intranet design
- Pay attention to details and can be trusted to make sound recommendations to business leaders and peers
- Monitor key industry trends and propose initiatives that elevate our communications acumen and capabilities
- Experienced and at ease managing vendor relationships and budgets
- Multitask and work well with deadlines
- Are a personable high-performer with a hands-on, get-the-job-done attitude
- Are able to travel, both domestically and internationally, if required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Five years or more of communications experience in an internal or external capacity.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline is required or extensive related business experience in a communications or marketing communications role
- Knowledge of social media and interested in sharing knowledge and best practices
- Analytical ability to produce performance reports and track the success of PR and other communications activities
- Knowledge of Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress experience and comfort with light coding/HTML is an asset
- Events related experience is an asset
- Experience working for multinational organizations is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross-departmental relationships to meet common objectives.