Customer Service Representative – 1 Year Contract
Reporting to the Brampton Plant Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing product orders for accounts located in Ontario and Western Canada as well as US locations.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Process product orders received by telephone, fax and e-mail and enter into ERP system
- Provide customers with Order Confirmation
- Assist with document requests (forwarding to Quality Dept. when required)
- Complete credit memos and provide other information to the Packaging Accounting Clerk to assist with freight claims
- Handle document/information requests from the CRA and other government agencies
- Verify any extra charges from transport companies with the customer or transport company to the Accounting Administrator/Administrative Assistant for resolution
- Complete Return Authorization forms and arrange for returns when required
- Maintain pricing data for packaged sales customers
- Assist with inventory reports and customer information for production planning purposes
- Assist accounting with information related to receivables and payment reconciliations relating to customer accounts
- Perform invoicing activities, issue drum credits and product return credits
- Perform data entry of daily packaging production and stock transfers
- Prepare paperwork for shipping, bills of lading and invoices for customer orders
- Log customer complaints as they are received and distribute to affected Manager
- Track customer Excise permits, and ensure that pertinent approvals and information are up to date
- Provide back-up support to the Administrative Assistant and Distribution Coordinator during vacation / absences
- Adheres to and fully complies with the Company’s Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Post-secondary school diploma/degree in Administration is required
- Minimum of two years of experience in a Customer Service or Sales role
- Effective communication, investigation and problem solving skills
- Bilingualism (English/ French) would be an asset
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.