The Demand Planner Analyst is responsible for the management, enhancement, and support of demand planning and forecasting systems, tools and reports used in developing operational forecasts and accurate demand plans across the network. As a key member of the supply chain team, cross-functional collaboration and strong modeling skills will be required to optimize network demand with multi-site capabilities.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating network demand forecasts through a trend or gap analysis, predictive modeling, analysis of historical sales performance and forecasts, inventory levels, and other market intelligence;
- Responsible for developing, communicating and ensuring the accuracy of the Greenfield Global US Inc. short-term/long-term demand, including the delivery of the overall forecast accuracy for all business segments;
- Support Inventory Coordinator with external warehouse inventory management (stocking policies, replenishment, optimization for service level/Z-score and safety stock);
- Coordinate and communicate the demand plan throughout the network to align resources with multi-site capabilities;
- KPI Monitoring, Analysis and Identify Metrics for value-creation opportunities (sales, demand forecast accuracy, inventory management);
- Perform data mining and ad hoc data analysis;
- Present data analysis and visualization in meaningful ways utilizing methods of statistical aggregation;
- Support best-in-class Supply Chain measured by Perfect Order Index(POI) for account level forecast, Collaborative Planning Forecast and Replenishment (CPFR) Analysis and Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) Analysis;
- Facilitate Sales Territory Calls to ensure a holistic and aligned business forecast which drives the S&OP planning requirements for the organization paired with gathering intelligence relative to Customer activities (Promotions, Calendar Events, New Business, New Product Introductions);
- Monitor historical sales trend and inventory levels to provide Sell-Through and Sell-In forecast;
- Weekly reporting in support of leadership and internal stakeholders;
- Support the standardization and implementation of Supply Chain Management Quality Unit Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI);
- Use experience, statistical analysis, reports and gathered intelligence to review history, evaluate the impact of future business and sales activities on demand and proactively take action to adjust forecasts.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- 2-5 years’ experience in demand planning;
- Ability to gather and analyze data to visually tell a story;
- Strong analytical and computer skills; Excel Expert, ERP Platforms e.g., MSFT Dynamics, Business Intelligence (Qlik, PowerBI, etc);
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with every level in the organization;
- Solid judgment, problem-solving, modeling and decision-making skillsets;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or Supply Chain Planning Certifications (APICS, P.Log, CITT, etc).