Digital Marketing and Automation Specialist
Director of Marketing
Greenfield is looking for a Digital Marketing and Automation Specialist to join our growing team.
This position requires sound digital marketing and automation expertise for Greenfield Global’s digital marketing strategies. Reporting to our Digital Marketing Technology Manager, you will be accountable for optimizing, developing, and executing the digital marketing programs utilizing our marketing applications and tools (CRM, email automation, website, commerce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.).
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information systems or a related field
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment, and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and fosters collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.
- Disciplined individual that demonstrates the importance of soft skills related to communication, problem-solving, accountability, adaptability, and professionalism.
- A curious and creative individual who seeks to understand, enjoys teamwork, and gains consensus on projects and activities impacting the business.
- Excellent communicator that demonstrates active listening, critical thinking, and clarity.
- 4+ years of demonstratable marketing experience directly related to digital marketing programs including email, marketing automation, websites, PPC, SEO, and analytics (Google, Power BI).
- 2+ years of working knowledge related to marketing applications (CRM, Marketing Automation, B2B Commerce – preferably Salesforce) including workflows, segmentation, and system integrations.
- Solid project management skills that can manage prioritization and take accountability for the details.
- Must be certified in Google Analytics (up to date in 4.0), Google AdWords, and have proven email marketing experience (preferably Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop, create, and implement an integrated digital marketing strategy, focusing on increased brand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition, engagement, and improved retention.
- Be our in-house subject matter expert (SME) for all email, marketing automation, Google, SEO, SEM and PPC programs, evaluating, recommending, and implementing optimizations focused on increasing conversions and driving growth.
- Lead updates related to corporate website and ecommerce experience, including page development and recommendations for optimization.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly social media calendar with minimum of 1-2 posts per week for Specialty Chemical & Ingredients business by partnering with colleagues.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify the lead management process and integrate the marketing lead funnel from conversion to sales through current CRM including creating lists, setting up workflows, contact/form settings and customer journey triggers.
- Analyze marketing KPIs, digital marketing budget, campaign performance, and ROI, and report findings to marketing and sales teams.
- Stay current with email and digital marketing tracking strategies, compliance, and best practices, including, but not limited to, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR, and CASL laws.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate on marketing technologies.
- Support projects related to digital marketing as requested by Director of Marketing and/or Digital Marketing Technology Manager.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.