This position is open to candidates in the USA.
Greenfield Global has an immediate opening for a Director of Marketing for the Specialty Chemicals & Ingredients (SC&I) Business Unit.
As a Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for the marketing function within the SC&I business unit. The main purpose of marketing within our organization is to support our sales team through content creation and lead generation, develop and execute a digital media strategy, and drive brand awareness helping to create lasting relationship with customers and other external audiences.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy based on industry needs and “voice of customer” that builds strong brand awareness, drives new customer acquisition, expands adoption, and generates revenue growth
- Responsible for development and execution of global, end-use market strategies including: Life Science, Food, Flavor, Fragrance, Extraction, Personal Care, and Industrial
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities, draft press releases and manage digital and print collateral, presentations, and web content
- Work closely with the executive team, as well as the Commercial Team, to analyze and understand the market, customer needs, and the impact of these factors of the strategic direction of the company
- Establish and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns and use data to optimize activities and make recommendations for future activities
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly metrics reports or dashboards on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact including demand generation, website and email marketing analytics
- Develop sales enablement materials including presentations, concise value propositions, and product and competitive briefs, advertisements, product specification sheets, etc.
- Ensure product launches are properly supported with both internal and external content, activities, and promotions
- Provide concepts for content marketing materials and social media activities
- Work with sales colleagues to create awareness, maximize lead generation, strengthen sales funnel, and improve customer retention in support of product line objectives. Ensure leads are captured from all marketing activities systematically, managed, and handed over to sales
- Support the design, development, messaging and execution of all trade events
- Maintain brand integrity through enactment and enforcement of brand usage requirements
- Track & maintain yearly marketing calendar for press releases, marketing campaigns, trade shows, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships for marketing activities ensuring on-time execution of accurate, quality work within budget
- Develop and manage a budget for marketing operations. Analyze and report budget variances.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Minimum Bachelor degree required
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Marketing Management
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, flavors or fragrance industries. Experience with excipient products a plus
- Proven ability to effectively plan and execute marketing programs, communication campaigns and product launches
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Excellent project management skills.
- Additional Qualifications:
- Proven track record of driving growth via customer-centric innovation processes and funnel management
- Preferred would be experience with Salesforce and Social Media
- Experience with creating and launching Google Ads campaigns.
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.