Working in our Johnstown Plant, the incumbent will be part of a group of skilled tradespeople who carry out instrumentation and electrical work. Accountable for maintenance, working on process control equipment, shutdowns on equipment, optimization of all plant and field instrument and electrical systems equipment.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical knowledge to support both day-to-day operations, improvement work and project support in the electrical and instrumentation field
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, calibrate, alter/modify and make installations to the facility’s electrical and instrumentation systems, in a professional, safe and timely fashion
- Work with users, other facility staff and vendors to provide electrical and instrumentation expertise and to evaluate the effectiveness of systems in order to ensure the safe, efficient and reliable operation of facilities
- Perform Predictive Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance tasks as required
- Work in accordance with all E&I standards and electrical safety codes
- Compile and maintain all information and documentation relevant to the position (Maintenance Work Orders, ESA Log, update drawings, files, records, manuals, etc.)
- Work with Operations and Maintenance personnel to resolve production losses due to equipment failures; participate in Root Cause Analyses (RCA), Failure Analysis and assist to develop plans to prevent reoccurrence of failures
- Ensure that all work is performed in full compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, established safety standards, specifications, regulations and codes
- Works as a member of a team and/or individually to achieve all outcomes
- Participate in cross-functional teams for RCA, PSSR, CI Projects, Outages and other committees
- Work after hours and be available for “on-call” as required to support Plant operations.