ERP Data Governance Manager – 5 Year Project Role
|Department||Director, ERP Project|
|Reports To||VP of Business Excellence|
Please note this is a 5 Year Project Role.
The Data Governance Manager – ERP is responsible for leading the strategy, plans, implementation and oversight of the overall data governance goals, best practices, processes, policies, procedures, and standards for the program.
Data integrity is critical to ensuring the sustainability of the new ERP System. The Data Governance Manager – ERP will be responsible for ensuring this critical function is achieved. They will manage maintenance, quality, system changes and modification requests relating to the structural foundation of the ERP.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Create, roll out and own enterprise wide ERP data governance policy including service level agreement for business deliverables and designated ownership for data updates at Business Unit level and Enterprise wide
- Work with cross-functional teams to support and establish the Data Management and Governance program
- ERP power user with extensive knowledge of how fields and data flows through the system
- Responsible for master data series and system data maintenance and integrity
- Ensure department representation in NPI’s and MOC’s at all sites, to ensure proper system setup of all documented and required changes
- Facilitate cross functional team meetings and sessions to define and document the baseline data standards, definitions, requirements, flows, source systems, processes, usage, and functions to ensure consistency and to drive standardization
- Work with business stake holders and Business Optimization Manager on system optimization projects and new system functionalities that are released
- Create and adhere to data series update processes (yearly/quarterly maintenance as required, number series resets, etc.)
- Document template updates (BOL’s/Invoice’s/etc.)
- Optimize table and field level security capabilities to ensure data integrity is maintained long term
- Ensure regulatory and compliance standards are always adhered to
- Manage inbound data change and update requests including item, customer, and vendor card creation
- Create and maintain departmental system governance SOP’s.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5 years managerial experience
- 5 years data quality or similar level data analysis required5 years’ experience managing and documenting operational standards and compliance
- 5 years’ experience managing and documenting operational standards and compliance
- Prior Microsoft D365 F&O experience a plus
- Bilingual in French and English
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP, TTB, Excise and Quality Systems is a plus
- Change management experience
- Highest personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics
- Willingness to take charge and provide direction
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Intermediate facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.