Finance Transformation Lead
|Reports To||VP of Finance and Administration|
We are looking for a strategic and versatile Finance Transformation Lead. This is a full-time role based in Mississauga, Ontario. This person will work closely with key stakeholders, lead various transformation initiatives that will enable the Finance organization to scale and support business strategy while ensuring compliance.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Develop a two to three year Finance and Accounting transformation roadmap
- Responsible for the delivery of the Finance Transformation’s vision alignment, focused delivery and change management
- Tracking and managing the overall delivery and realization of value
- Work closely with senior leaders across the business to support the execution of Finance’s strategy as well as related implementation plans and tracking of progress
- Identify and investigate technologies that will help transform the activities within the Department
- Manage and oversee selected projects to implement new technologies
- Work with the ERP team and finance organization to optimize D365 F&O (Finance &
- Drive continuous system-wide improvements to enable more efficient and effective finance processes
- Support organizational redesign initiatives including the development of Centres of Excellence
- Lead KPI development with each department and help identify best in class performance
- Manage transformation program budgets and be accountable for annual capital program planning and tracking.
|Skills & Qualifications|
• Undergraduate degree in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
• Minimum of 10 years leading large-scale finance transformations
• Professional Accounting designation (CA, CPA or CMA)
• Project Management Professional or Certified Management Consultant designation would be an asset
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills and a collaborative working style
• ERP implementation experience
• Prior experience with various accounting technology tools
• Strong, effective communicator with the ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
• Bilingual (French) would be an asset
• Experience in a multi-location, multi-currency organization.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.