International Order Fulfillment and Logistics Coordinator
|Reports To||Director, Supply Chain|
The International Order Fulfillment and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for processing all packaged orders and samples through our designated systems, and for responding to all internal and external customer inquiries.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Respond to all customer inquiries through all channels – directly from customer, customer service, or territory manager
- Monitor “Export Order Inbox” to ensure all orders are confirmed with order confirmation to customer within 24 hours of receipt
- Dialogue with customers across all stages of order process, from receipt to delivery, mitigating all internal and external issues that arise during order process
- Resolve or escalate customer issues / inquiries as required
- Process all packaged orders and samples through both internal system (NAV) and specific Export System (Global Wizard)
- Create and maintain electronic folders for all orders containing all paperwork associated – including required documentation for regulatory reporting and retention purposes
- Owning each order through the supply chain process – proactively communicating schedule and pickup requirements to the supply and planning team
- Responsible for ensuring all orders are being entered according to regulatory requirements
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and supply chain
- Request ocean and air bookings with freight forwarders and direct steamship lines based on best available freight rate and update necessary parties accordingly (customer, dray carrier, shipping manager, production planner etc.)
- Schedule pickup for Export orders
- Maintain shared Inbound/Outbound calendar in Outlook with all scheduled FCL shipments so transfer load and raw material load planning can occur on supply chain side
- Request Air, LCL and FCL freight quotes from carriers as needed
- Prepare all shipping documentation required to export hazardous chemicals – IMO Declaration, Dock Receipt, Shipping Instructions
- Prepare all commercial documentation required by customers for their import process – Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Insurance Certificate, Country of Origin / Free Trade Declaration, Organic Certificates, Quarantine Declarations, any country specific documents etc.
- Assist with regulatory agency filings
- Track and manage DEA filings according to regulations outlined in Work Instruction.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- At least two years of International Logistics coordination experience preferred
- Working knowledge of international trade preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite software
- Understanding of the metric system preferred
- Meticulous and detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Skilled in identifying issues or problems and working to determine and execute solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as with other departments.
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- High Energy Level
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.