Junior Network Administrator
|Reports To||Manager IT Infrastructure and Operations|
The Junior Network Administrator will maintain, modify, install and support Greenfield’s network and systems infrastructure. Greenfield runs in a 24/7 environment. Some duties are required to be performed during off hours.
Greenfield has 14 sites with over 500 users. The Junior Network Administrator will be assigned primary duties and responsibilities while also serving as backup administrator to other System Administrators. These systems will include both Windows and Linux operating systems with many different applications/services.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Exchange and VMware administration
- Lead and perform Windows 10 Upgrade with operations & service desk teams
- Install and maintain production hardware and software
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability
- Evaluate and modify system performance
- Perform day to day operational activities and technical support to service desk team.
- Document procedures for system administration activities
- Follow Information technology policies and procedures
- Complete knowledge transfers of infrastructure systems and procedures to team members as well as first level support
- Participates in cross functional projects and team collaboration
- Must be able to travel to US and Canada to provide onsite support
- Other duties as assigned.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a related technical post-secondary diploma/degree
- 2+ years of experience working with Domain Controllers and Active Directory
- 3+ years of experience working with Windows OS Upgrades
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL
- 2+ years of experience working with VMWare
- 2+ years of experience working with SCCM
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft IIS
- Ability to think and adapt quickly to meet business needs
- Ability to maintain composure and instill confidence while managing multiple aspects of core business processes.