|Reports To||US Category Manager|
Key Account Manager, Core – is responsible for driving sales within the Core Market.
The sales rep will work with the US Category Manager for Core Markets to help set the overall strategy for the territory and assist in execution of that strategy. He/she will proactively find and pursue new business in addition to maintaining and growing existing business. He/she is responsible for the sales of products by travelling to accounts; but also using email, telephone, Internet, and other technologies within the United States. The Key Account Manager is responsible for generating new customers within the Core Markets. The key Account Manager owns every internal process to maintain and grow key accounts within Category The sales rep must be an excellent communicator who can multi-task and prioritize in a high paced environment.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Cold call/cold email new prospects
- Respond to quote/bid requests from customers (both new and existing business)
- Reactive work for existing customers (document requests, order status, complaints, etc.)
- Conduct trainings with customers to educate them on our products or services
- Process required internal paperwork as needed for new account set ups, new item set ups, sample requests, and customer account updates
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with customer base within the Core market
- Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of sales and marketing resources; Seeks out broader relationships within the account to help facilitate networking and additional prospecting upon account closure
- Perform sales calls with all customers and potential customers primarily via site visit, phone, and email
- Researches competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data into a weekly report; Help Sales and Marketing Directors Introduce new products and services to potential clientele
- Manage initial pricing and negotiates with customer to control profitability
- Maintain accurate Salesforce reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of potential and converted account base
- Communicate with supervisor any issues, potential problems, or marketing intelligence
- Inform supply chain of new business closed to ensure adequate inventory is in place across the Greenfield Global USA INC network.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- 5+ years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Must be a team player
- Computer proficiency particularly in MS Office, Navision, and Qlikview
- Proficient in Dynamics 365 or Power BI a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results
- Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer
- Must deliver excellent customer service
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.