Maintenance & Engineering Systems Technician
|Reports To||Operations Coordinator|
The Maintenance & Engineering Technician will take responsibility for the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the Maintenance Management System and act as a Capital projects and maintenance purchaser. This position is a temporary, part-time role to fulfill a maternity leave.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Updating CMMS (Maximo) integration (inventory asset management/linking parts to equipment profiles etc.)
- Data Entry
- Financial tracking
- Major projects / capital purchasing
- Setting up capital assets in CMMS (Maximo)
- Source and purchasing through CMMS for capital 2019
- Responsible for performing audits on our parts inventory stores, on a continual basis
- Back up for WDG/Corn loads using Navision program
- These duties are not all encompassing and other duties may be assigned depending on plant need.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a related technical post-secondary diploma / degree
- Experience in a continuous operation facility is an asset.