|Reports To||Maintenance & Projects Manager|
Greenfield is looking for a Maintenance Millwright to join our growing team.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- You have completed a related technical post-secondary diploma/degree (millwright ticket).
- Experience in a 24/7 plant environment
- Evaluates the condition of mechanical devices in operation by checking calibration, listening to their sounds, verifying pressures, temperatures etc.
- Performs routine servicing on the above types of mechanical equipment as part of the Preventative Maintenance program
- Performs non-routine servicing on the above types of equipment when they fail or when otherwise required
- Examines parts to detect imperfections prior to use of new parts and following use, to determine wearing tendencies and determines what changes may be required to extend service life
- Repairs or replaces defective parts, installs special functional and structural parts in devices Lubricates and cleans parts
- Operates devices to test their performance
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts
- Works closely with the Purchaser/AP Administrator and the Maintenance Administrator to communicate purchasing needs and other information as required
- Maintains files and records of jobs performed and equipment condition as required
- Reports deviations, non-conformances, corrective actions and preventive actions
- Adheres to and participates in the Company’s Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety ISO systems
- Adheres to all safety policies and requirements prescribed in GFE-SMS-4.4.6-06 PPE Procedure
- Able to be on an on-call schedule every 4 weeks.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.