|Reports To||Maintenance Manager |
This position is responsible for scheduling, planning and follow-up of all maintenance activities at the Winnebago plant and ensure that all maintenance work carried out has been properly recorded in the Maintenance Management System. Works closely with Maintenance Supervisor on Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs and to implement routines to track work orders through Mapcon.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor ensure all new and existing equipment has a PM routine and schedule entered in MMS.
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor ensure all PM routines are kept up to date
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor ensure all necessary parts for planned PM’s are stocked
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor ensure all follow-up work orders are generated following the PM completion
- Determine validity and scope of work requests. Give sufficient information on work order (including drawings, etc.) so that tradesmen can quickly determine scope and direction of work. Upon approval, ensure all necessary parts are ordered or in stock using department resources as necessary
- Estimate manpower requirements and enter in work order system
- Prioritize and recommend a work order schedule
- Coordinate scheduling and planning of annual plant shutdown and other regular maintenance shutdowns
- Maintain the maintenance backlog
- Maintain equipment records; implement plans to migrate to electronic equipment files
- Provides coverage for Maintenance Manager during their absence
- Responsible for maintaining records within the MMS on all regulatory equipment inspections including PSV, API 653 tank inspection and Boiler and Pressure Vessels
- Contributes to establishing acceptable spare parts inventory levels based on frequency of usage, criticality of equipment, and delivery time
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and advocating 5S opportunities within facility
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including Root Cause Analysis, HAZOP, and design review
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a post-secondary technical diploma
- Minimum of five years of experience in maintenance planning
- Experience with CMMS such as Maximo or Mapcon system would be an asset
- Resourceful and practical, with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong organizational skills paired with an ability to manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Focused individual who works to achieve department objectives while maintaining safety standards.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Team-oriented with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Self-motivated individual who can self-direct workload and priorities to create efficiencies, and can anticipate future obstacles and act to resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Champion and leader of our core principles in that this individual is collaborative, agile, and innovative, responsible, and dedicated to the business objectives and continuous improvement.