|Reports To||Maintenance Manager|
Greenfield is looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to join our growing team.
This position is responsible for the development of detailed daily and weekly schedules of all maintenance activities at the Chatham plant. This individual will work to optimize trade resources and balance preventative and corrective maintenance activities in consideration of operational requirements, maintenance priorities and internal customer needs.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma in a technical field
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience. Experience in a continuous operation facility and prior leadership experience would be preferred
- Experience with CMMS, Maximo system would be an asset
- Leads by example in terms of safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Competent person who is knowledgeable of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations
- Resourceful and practical, with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Embraces a team approach; strong communication skills paired with the ability to build positive rapport
- Self-motivated individual who anticipates future needs and establishes technical direction for department.
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements
- Provide support to Millwrights and I&E Technicians; work closely with trades to focus team to achieve established goals and targets
- Prioritize work orders and maintain a daily and weekly schedule for all maintenance activities
- Develop a detailed work plan for scheduled work including:
- Ensure all parts required are available and kit scheduled work for trades
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and provide daily permit requests to departments
- Ensure all follow-up work orders are generated following the PM completion
- Adjust work plans based upon feedback received from trades upon execution of work orders
- Lead scheduling meetings and collaborate with operations and internal stakeholders to communicate weekly equipment needs, work priorities, labour availability, and update schedule based upon work progression
- Assign and ready all corrective break-in work and update schedule accordingly
- Maintain up-to-date maintenance records of:
- Uncompleted work, including completion priority, estimated labour and material consumption
- Jobs completed, documenting labour and materials consumed
- Equipment and system breakdowns; analyze and identify root cause, and work with team to correct
- Update CMMS Management system, Maximo, with all required data and labour resources for jobs
- In collaboration with the Maintenance Planner,
- Monitor and evaluate maintenance metrics with the intent to continuously improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling activities
- Establish and maintain PM program to improve equipment service life and reduce downtime
- Provide coverage for Maintenance Planner during vacation and/or absence
- In collaboration with the Maintenance Purchasing and Inventory Administrator,
- Establish acceptable spare parts inventory levels based on frequency of usage, criticality of equipment, and delivery time
- Monitor work orders that are waiting for materials. Schedule once materials arrive
- Establish and maintain contacts for outsourcing maintenance services
- Actively participate in improving the CMMS Management system, Maximo
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and advocating 5S opportunities within facility.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including Root Cause Analysis, HAZOP, and design review.
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.