Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
|Reports To||VP of Markets and CRO|
Greenfield Global Inc, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies, is seeking a Manager, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) to join their elite team. This role reports directly into the CRO and will support the CRO regarding all aspects of their ERM Program. As a subject matter expert in risk management, the Manager ERM will partner with Greenfield’s leadership team to integrate ERM principles and practices into the organization’s management system.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
• Assisting with development, integration, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program / Framework across the organization, including risk taxonomy, risk criteria, tools, risk appetite and risk metrics (KRI/KPI), methodology/framework and technology enablement
• Assisting with the development and training on Enterprise Risk Management principles and processes
• Managing the enterprise risk management process and providing risk management advisory services
• Engaging appropriate stakeholders in enhancing internal processes and risk management capabilities, championing continuous improvement relative to managing enterprise risks
• Monitoring and analyzing risks across the organization, effectively challenging and providing insights
• Support risk reporting into Executive Committee and the Board/Audit Committee.
• Managing the enterprise risk management (ERM) cycle, collaborating and collating risk information from risk champions across the organization, and drafting annual and quarterly risk reports for Executive Management and the Board/Audit Committee
• Keeping current on emerging risks, trends and developments
• Building and maintaining effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program/project managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- University degree and Risk Management Certification required (CRM)
- MBA would be preferred
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise risk management best practices (ISO 31000)
- The ability to draft and report documentation to Executive Management, Board/Audit Committee
- The ability to learn independently and absorb new content quickly, and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and make recommendations using professional judgement.
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.