Manager of Logistics and ISCC
|Reports To||Director of Planning and Logistics, Renewable Energy|
The Manager of Logistics and ISCC leads and optimizes the logistics and inventory activities for the Renewable Energy Business Unit. This person is responsible for the logistics of incoming raw materials and outgoing final products. Partnerships with various stakeholders, including Sales, Logistics, Production and Quality are key to success.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Oversee the logistics function for the Renewable Energy (RE) business unit, with direct reports.
- Responsible for logistics of incoming corn, and outgoing final products (Varennes)
- Responsible for logistics and management of resale fuel program
- Manage transportation, rail fleet, and transload contracts
- Monitor and track all fuel ethanol inventories for all Greenfield sites and terminals
- Manage ISCC inventories and related mass balances
- Support Excise reporting requirements (Johnstown)
- Analyze and forecast fuel ethanol supply, plant production volumes, and inventory levels (Supply/Demand model)
- Propose, develop, and execute cost-saving initiatives
- Act as a backup for the BU logistics team to cover vacations and other absences
- Assist in development of annual goals and objectives for the BU logistics team
- Active member of the Management Committee
- Adhere to Environmental and Health and Safety Management Systems
- Participate positively in and support compliance of FEMAS, FSMA and any other food and feed safety standard
- Participate positively in and support compliance of ISO, ISCC and any other management system standard
- Other duties as required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills are essential
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration with a focus on Logistics and Supply Chain Management desirable, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Communicate competently both oral and written form (English and French)
- Ability to motivate and clearly communicate objectives to employees.
- Read, interpret, prepare or assist in the preparation of documents
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and competing demands
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Motivate employees and encourage self-growth.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, commitment and openness to change
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire for continued personal growth and career development.