|Reports To||IT Operations Manager|
The Network Administrator will oversee, maintain, modify, install and support Greenfield’s network and systems infrastructure. Greenfield runs a 24/7 environment. Some duties are required to be performed during off hours.
Greenfield has 14 sites with over 500 users. The Network Administrator will be assigned primary duties and responsibilities while also serving as backup administrator to other System Administrators.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Install and support LANs, WANs
- Install and maintain network hardware and software
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Determine network and system requirements
- Maintain integrity of the network and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is in line with technical considerations
- Administer UCS, routers, switches, firewalls and wireless infrastructure
- Administer/Upgrade Cisco Call Manager & Cisco Unity systems
- Maintains network performance, troubleshooting network problems and when necessary escalating problems to vendor
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Firmware & Software Upgrades; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Administering a multi-site WAN utilizing multi-vendor hardware and software technologies
- Other duties as assigned.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Completion of a related technical post-secondary diploma/degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Administrator
- 3+ years of experience working with Cisco hardware (Cisco UCS, FEX 2k line, 7k and 9k series, Catalyst switches, ISR routers)
- 3+ years of experience working with Cisco ASA firewalls
- 1+ years of experience working with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Hands on experience with multi-office and multi-datacenter networks
- Hands on experience with office moves, network replacements/migrations
- Must be able to work on a team and inspire increased productivity from teammates
- Must be able to think and adapt quickly to meet business needs
- Must be able to travel to Canada, United States and Ireland.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.