|Reports To||Managing Director|
The Office Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all general office operations at our Portlaoise, Ireland facility. The scope of this role spans from supervisory responsibilities to tactical administrative tasks.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching office staff, and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Partnering with People & Culture to ensure effective onboarding of new hires
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Documentation control
- Preparing shipping documentation, Delivery Dockets, SDS and invoices.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Previous experience managing office operations, department processes, or related experience
- Ability to work independently, as well as with multiple departments
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Team-oriented individual with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.