|Reports To||Manager of Business Optimization|
The OKR Program Coordinator role is critical to the success of the growth of the OKR Strategy Program.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Business Optimization, the OKR Program Coordinator will be a subject matter expert of WorkBoard. Responsible for scheduling and facilitating OKR sessions, you will work with all stakeholders at all levels internally, enabling teams to define and align OKR’s effectively.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Create and drive common practices within the WorkBoard platform, across the organization
- Facilitate users on OKR theory, OKR sessions and OKR retro resets using standardized format
- Schedule and train end users on WorkBoard platform key modules
- Conduct weekly KR check-in audits
- Responsible for leading the close out of all OKR’s within organization
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for users
- Serve as point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with Workboard vendor and IT support services
- Manage the retro reset schedule for the OKR Coaching team
- Work with OKR team on broad-based OKR program
- Provide regular coaching during each quarter to ensure teams stay results focused
- Implement integrations of other platforms
- Administer and create user logins as needed and assign user permissions and teams
- Implement automation of key results
- Actively contribute to talent and culture strategy and objectives while promoting a customer-focused, collaborative culture in alignment with the company’s core values.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent background is an asset
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience related to strategy, business consulting or program management is an asset
- Previous experience implementing OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results) and conducting fact-finding sessions an asset
- Prior Manufacturing/ Operations experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain composure and instill confidence while managing multiple teams across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Exceptional customer service skills and responsive attitude
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks with mid-course corrective action
- Ability to define problems, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Must be able to think and adapt quickly to meet business needs
- There will be intermittent travel with this role to meet business objectives and provide onsite support as needed within the US and Canada (up to 20%).
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.