Order Processor Team Lead
Order Processing Manager
Greenfield is looking for a Order Processor Team Lead to join our growing team.
The primary focus of the Order Processor Team Lead is to serve as the primary point of contact for order processing matters for the OP team. The OP Team lead will possess a proven record of excellence within the department and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail. Order Processor Team Lead will possess full knowledge of departmental tasks and responsibilities and will assist the Department Manager in overseeing all daily functions surrounding the department and its processes.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Proven record of providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently, as well as with multiple departments
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with the ability to interface with all levels
- Demonstrate an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to be extremely agile, and is open to change
- Consistently demonstrate ability to effectively coach, mentor, and motivate
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Chemical Industry background a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Possess full understanding and consistently demonstrate the ability to perform or provide guidance for all departmental responsibilities, as well as providing effective communication with all departments
- Assist Department Manager in recording, reporting, or communicating daily statistics including but not limited to team and individual daily performance, monitoring daily shipments to ensure proper system release, and tracking and following up on late shipments as necessary
- Assist Department Manager in ensuring that processes and procedures outlined in SOP’s and WI’s are adhered to and used effectively by the team, as well as ensuring all forms are accurate and up to date
- Assist Department Manager with analyzing trends and providing feedback to order processing individuals on areas for improvement or opportunity
- Partner with site GM to make departmental decisions in the absence of Department Manager
- Attend meetings in the absence of Department Manager
- Help to motivate and drive performance within the order processing team, reallocating resources as necessary to achieve targets and exceed customer expectations
- Provide process and procedure related direction, team training, mentoring, and support to Customer Service team
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.