People & Culture Coordinator
|Department||People & Culture|
|Reports To||People & Culture Manager |
Greenfield is one of the largest high-purity alcohol companies in North America with a rich history of supplying high quality materials into mission critical applications. Under the Pharmco brand, we offer a wide range of specialty alcohols, chemicals, buffers, and custom solutions to pharmaceutical, biologics, medical device, and diagnostic organizations around the world. The Pharmco brand has come to stand for premium quality and service excellence.
As our People & Culture Coordinator, you’ll be a key member of the Shared Services team performing a variety of tasks in support of the P&C Department and the Specialty Chemicals & Ingredients business unit.
Greenfield’s mission is to unlock the potential of people, partnerships and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Assist in all stages of the employee life cycle including onboarding and separations,
- Provide assistance in the recruiting process, including sourcing, interview scheduling, background checks, drug screenings, IT requests
- Complete employment verifications, wage verification requests and general requests for information
- May serve as first point of contact on employee relations matters
- Assist with performance management and yearly review cycle
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contribute to the development of policies
- Assist with department-sponsored events and special projects as needed
- Create and maintain employee files while ensuring adherence to state and federal regulations
- Serve as ‘back-up’ for payroll processing and other benefits related tasks
- Serve as first point of contact for employee requests and triage as appropriate
- Administer various People and Culture programs such as Birthdays, Service Awards and more
- General administrative duties such as filing, faxing, copying, mailings, maintaining postings on company boards, etc.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience supporting a fast-paced human resources department
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of human resources policies, practices and handling of confidential information
- Completes work with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong multi-tasker able to work with shifting priorities
- Visible, hands-on approach.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.