People & Culture Systems Administrator
|Department||People & Culture|
|Reports To||Director, People & Culture, Talent Management|
Greenfield is looking for a People & Culture Systems Administrator to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of People & Culture, Talent Management, the People & Culture Systems Administrator, under general supervision, provides administrative support to the local functional areas.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in excel
- Ability to run reports, analyze and interpret data and present findings
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management with various levels within the organization as well as external vendors
- Detail oriented with the ability to collect, review and organize personnel-related data
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent in French and English (preferred).
- 2+ years in a systems administrator role
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management is preferred
- Experience with education and training systems/services (specifically LMS) will be considered an asset
- Data management in HRIS, LMS and other systems as applicable
- Act as the learning management software (LMS) administrator including providing course management (setting up, editing, and maintaining courses and programs), learner support (maintaining registration system, ensuring learners have the right access to their designated courses), troubleshooting, identifying and implementing solutions for common learner issues and/ or areas for recommended improvement
- Develop and maintain database of existing courses, course references, and resource materials
- Maintain the integrity of the LMS data, enrollment, deactivation, user updates
- Manage service desk tickets
- Ensure users complete compliance training
- Prepares routine and non-routine correspondence, reports, forms, and documents
- Compiles, analyzes and summarizes data for monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Work with vendor to manage LMS license requirements
- Project work as applicable
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.