This position is responsible for the operational process consisting of Mashing, Dryers, Distillation, and Control Board. This role will maintain safety standards while working to achieve quality and production targets. A Process Operator is a team-oriented individual with strong communication skills who has the ability to collaborate across departments. Process Operators identify opportunities for improvement and take an active role in executing those improvements with the assistance of their Production Team Lead.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements
- Monitor daily operations using a combination of computer displays (DCS), meters, gauges and recording devices, and make the required adjustments to maintain product quality
- Troubleshoot, and accurately record data, incidents, and actions for the detection and correction of operational problems using a team approach
- Operate the facility using equipment that includes but is not limited to hammermills, conveyors, dryers, fermenters, pumps, blowers, augers, evaporators, centrifuges, boilers, wastewater treatment, chillers, distillation towers, mole sieves, DCS, lab sampling equipment as examples
- Ensures completion of all field logs. Ensures that accepted GMP standards with respect to logging of information are followed
- Responsible for the completion of all safety permit processing and lock out-tag out for the production process
- Participate in the planning and completion of project work and shutdown work for production process
- Actively monitor equipment and assist in the preventative maintenance program by visually inspecting equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions, repairs, adjustments or lubrication
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and recommending and participating in 5S opportunities for facility
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including Root Cause Analysis, HAZOP, and design review
- Follows Greenfield Global Winnebago Safety Policies and Procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.