Product Development Manager
|Reports To||VP of Regulatory & Development |
The Product Development Manager is responsible for ensuring that all technical requirements are met for all Greenfield Global SC&I products with regards to product performance, regulatory compliance, quality, manufacturing, and commercialization. It includes the development and commercialization of new products in support of business objectives. The position will manage a staff of three professionals and will report to the VP of Regulatory & Development.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Manage and develop all technical expertise related to manufacturing improvements, product quality, resolution of customer complaints, qualifying new suppliers, and cost saving initiatives for both CT and KY facilities
- Manage the development of new products to ensure the delivery of all technical, regulatory, and safety aspects, while ensuring the commercial viability. Communicate the status of projects to all stakeholders (Commercial, Production, Quality, Regulatory)
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of proper technical specifications for all Products, Raw Materials, Packaging Components and Process requirements
- Ensure the adequate support is provided to Quality in the confirmation that these specifications are implemented and met, including but not limited to providing stability data, validation reports, analytical requirements, design control requirements, and product reviews
- Identifying resources (3rd party consultants or suppliers) to facilitate technical requirements
- Develop prototypes and/or samples to facilitate customer qualification requirements
- Ensure the security of supply of our products by supporting new supplier qualification by collaborating with Quality Control and Commercial Teams
- Continual development of technical knowledge self and staff by attending educational workshops and webinars.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or similar field
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Strong technical aptitude to learn and apply new concepts
- Strong Project Management, Organizational, and Communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Prior experience preferred working in a GMP/FDA regulated industry.
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities.