Production Bulk Operator
Greenfield is looking for a Production Bulk Operator to join our growing team.
Responsible for filling bulk loads and assist unloading the rail cars. Assist in the preparation of customer orders, scheduling loads, transportation, and fulfillment of bulk loads. Maintains all hoses, pumps, tanks and peripherals, keep clean and up to spec for use at all times. Operate different types of material handling equipment, testing equipment, weight equipment and pumps. Work closely with Lab technicians to get the load tested and approved before use. Maintain good housekeeping around all areas of bulk processing.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Your Experience Should Include:
- Proficiency in mathematics and comfortable using formulas and percentages
- Position requires some physical activity when batching in tanks and trucks
- Requires ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.,
- Ability to climb ladders and to work safely at heights over 10 foot using fall protection.
- Ability to wear the required PPEs (including but not limited to eye protection, steel toed shoes, safety harness, nitrile gloves, respirator)
- Clean driving license
- Ability to work independently, as well as with multiple departments
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Chemical Industry background a plus
- High School Degree or GED required
- Sample of raw materials
- Bulk loads
- Material Verification
- Sealing railcars and trailers Raw material adjustments (Tank 1&4)
- Monitoring Raw material levels (bulk vs production)
- Alcohol and Solvent daily inventory reports (including pure heels)
- Material handling
- Record keeping (logs)
- Heel Usage (sampling and dumping)
- Returns and damage product rework
- Forklift driving
- Operations start-up/close down
- Unlocking/locking ethanol Doors
- Other production equipment (e.g., compressor) start-up/shut down
- Flush trailers
- Spill management
- DOT placard knowledge
- Fall protection
- Bulk record creation and documentation
- Batching for bulk load various products and grades
- Driving yard truck
- Weighing empties and full loads
- Dock and undocking of trailers for shipping and production
- Accurate and timely completion of all shipping documentation including photos and export paperwork
- Cross train in other Work Centers as needed
- Participate in any Lean or process improvement initiatives
- Assist supervisor in improving the productivity and efficiency of the operation.
- Observe the process and initiate/own activities to improved processes
- Responsible for the housekeeping of all the areas of bulk, loading, unloading rail cars and tank farm
- Adheres to regulatory compliance regarding paperwork and GMP (TTB and ISO compliance)
- Complies to all OSHA regulations
- Follows hazardous waste procedures, places waste in labelled satellite accumulation containers, keeps containers closed unless adding to them, notifies supervision when containers are full or if there are any issues including but not limited to a spill or release.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.