Greenfield Global is the largest high-purity alcohol company in North America offering bulk and packaged ingredients and additives. Under the Pharmco brand, we offer a wide range of specialty alcohols and bio-based chemicals to quality-driven and environmentally-conscious customers around the globe. The Pharmco brand has come to stand for premium quality and service excellence. We have been supplying life science, food, flavor, fragrance, personal care, extraction and industrial companies with mission-critical products for more than 30 years.
The Production Manager is to supervise and develop our manufacturing staff and coordinate the daily operations of manufacturing and shipping/receiving functions while ensuring a safe and compliant environment. Meeting customer expectations is our number one priority.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Develops leadership at the non-exempt level through training, support and coaching.
- Ensures plant safety and regulatory compliance as it pertains to manufacturing activities.
- Selects, trains, and supervises a staff of approximately 30 team members.
- Delegates duties appropriately to direct reports
- Coordinates plant activities with peers and staff from other departments.
- Ensures production schedule adherence and adjusts as required to meet on-time delivery – backs up scheduler/planner.
- Previous work experience operating under ISO-9000, TTB, and GMP standards, ensures work instructions and standard operating procedures are accurate and up to date.
- Establishes and maintains standards of performance within the manufacturing department. Provides timely and accurate feedback and support to direct reports, motivates and develops the Production team to their highest potential.
- Engage in strategic planning to maintain and improve lean manufacturing practices.
- Demonstrates business maturity by providing a high level of respect to employees, as well as internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a passion for plant performance and takes full ownership of the job and strives for personal development, effectiveness and continuous improvement.