|Reports To||Production Manager|
The Production Operator position is responsible for operating the bottling lines.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Assist in maintaining good housekeeping
- Ability to train and work in all areas of production
- Perform relief duties in all areas of production
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards
- Operate forklift
- Collect empty containers for fill
- Label and seal packages
- Torque bottles and pails
- Palletize packages
- Check caps and labels when boxing bottles on Bottling Line 1
- Label boxes and stack on pallets in serial number order
- Label finished pallets with pallet ID tags
- Monthly, weekly, and daily cleaning of Class 10000 Clean Room
- Bag and tag
- Assist the continuous running of equipment
- Use the safety and protective equipment as required
- Communicate issues related to paperwork, materials, products and equipment to management
- Understand company expectations and perform according
- Cross train in other Work Centers as needed
- Participate in any Lean or process improvement initiatives
- Assist the Supervisor in improving productivity and efficiency of the operation
- Observe the process and initiate/own activities to improve the process
- Follows hazardous waste procedures, places waste in labelled satellite accumulation containers, keeps containers closed unless adding to them, notifies supervision when containers are full or if there are any issues including but not limited to a spill or release.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent multitasking with follow through, and a positive attitude required
- Ability to work in a team environment with counterparts in multiple departments to accomplish company’s goals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.