|Reports To||Team Leaders|
Based at the Brampton Packaging Facility, the Production Operator role supports the packaging business by operating process equipment in a safe and efficient manner while processing alcohol and solvents.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Forklift operation
- Preparation and filling of drums
- Blending chemicals
- Loading, unloading and line work
- Visually inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunction, need for repair, adjustment or lubrication
- Cleans and sanitizes process equipment as required
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of process areas
- Adheres to and fully complies with the Company’s Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Community college technical certificate or diploma
- Minimum 3 years in a plant environment
- WHMIS Certified
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Experience with the transportation of dangerous goods
- Aptitude for mechanics
- Some shipping/receiving experience
- Health and Safety Committee experience
- Ability to work overtime and rotate between different shift times
- Highest regard for safety
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.