Project Manager – Business Excellence
|Reports To||Director of Business Excellence|
Greenfield is looking for a Business Excellence Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Business Excellence Project Manager role is critical to the success of the deployment of the Business Transformation Program.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Excellence, the Business Excellence Project Manager will oversee the full project management life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic and operational business initiatives. The Business Excellence Project Manager has a lead role in the Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling phases of key business projects
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- College diploma or University degree in business or related field of study
- Project Management Professional Designation
- Scrum Agile Project Management
- Financial, analytical and statistical skills to resolve conflicting and complex objectives
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, collect data and draw conclusions
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office Suite Advanced User
- ERP Implementation Experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Exposure to lean principles is an asset
- Masters Business Administration
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- High level of organization
- Leadership skills
- A passion for excellence
- Strong financial acumen
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet quick deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- An energetic, proactive, and positive approach to all activities. Demonstrated “can do” attitude to ensure project tasks and activities are managed with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage enterprise-wide business facing technology projects including software deployments and upgrades from inception to completion
- Assist the Director of Business Excellence in establishing a Project Management Office for standardized delivery of technology projects
- Create and maintain the project management standards and methodology including comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- Establish and manage workflow to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Maintain consistent project reporting to stakeholder groups
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks that affect implementation
- Eliminate conflicts and assist in developing solutions to manage roadblocks
- Coordinate internal and third party/vendor resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Conduct 360 evaluations after the completion of each project
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Change Manager and IT teams
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.