|Reports To||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Review and verification of critical process steps on the Production floor (reviewing equipment setup, raw materials, inspecting pre- and post-pack) and documenting on batch records, equipment logs and other controlled documents
- Contributing to any investigations and deviations associated with the product under review
- Sufficient knowledge of manufacturing process
- Sufficient knowledge of customer base
- Sufficient knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Effective communication throughout the organization – manufacturing, quality control, document management
- Assistance to the Quality Unit Manager in providing guidance and direction to all operational departments to insure good quality practices
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Unit Manager.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Pharmaceutical/GMP experience a plus. Background in an industrial, fast paced, chemical manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to observe, verify and document Production activities such as confirmation of raw materials, lot numbers, expiration dates, line clearance, weights, simple calculations, etc.
- Great attention to detail, good organizational skills.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.