Quality Control Analyst – 6 Month Contract
|Reports To||Quality Control|
Greenfield is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join our growing team.
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Analytical Laboratory and activities associated with the analytical testing, approval and release of Company products. The QC Analyst will be responsible for the timely and accurate testing of compendial testing of a variety of samples in a GMP environment, offering input and support to colleagues. The QC Analyst will report into the QC Supervisor.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline; equivalent Quality experience in an ISO9001/GMP
environment may be considered.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary industrial environment
Strong people skills and a positive attitude required
Ability to work with counterparts in multiple departments to accomplish company’s goals.
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, prioritization & trouble-shooting skills
- Three years minimum in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Analytical testing, communicating of results with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support cross-training and development of colleagues
- Provide support to manufacturing with proactive, positive communication
- Support laboratory quality systems, including OOS and OOT result data
- Support method development and validation studies
- Support Validation studies
- Ensure equipment is calibrated and maintained per schedule for Laboratory
- Ensure laboratory data is accurate and retained per company’s requirements
- Support investigations of non-conforming product, out of specification product and customer complaints.
- Support the management of water quality monitoring and testing
- Maintain high Environmental Health and Safety standards
- Support company and department goals, projects, and performance
- Communicate with Third party testing laboratories where applicable
- Other duties as required by the QC Supervisor / QC Manager
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.