|Reports To||Quality Manager|
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Analytical Laboratory and activities associated with the analytical testing, approval and release of Company products. The QC Analyst will be responsible for the timely and accurate testing of compendial testing of a variety of samples in a GMP environment, offering input and support to colleagues.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Analytical testing, communicating of results with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support cross-training and development of colleagues
- Provide support to manufacturing with proactive, positive communication
- Support laboratory quality systems, including OOS and OOT result data
- Support method development and validation studies
- Support Validation studies
- Ensure equipment is calibrated and maintained per schedule for Laboratory
- Ensure laboratory data is accurate and retained per company’s requirements
- Support investigations of Non-conforming product, out of specification product and customer complaints
- Support the management of water quality monitoring and testing
- Maintain high Environmental Health and Safety standards
- Support company and department goals, projects, and performance
- Communicate with Third party testing laboratories where applicable
- Other duties as required.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- BSc in Chemistry or a related disciple
- Three years minimum in a GMP environment is preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary industrial environment
- Strong people skills and a positive attitude required
- Ability to work with counterparts in multiple departments to accomplish company’s goals.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Team-oriented individual with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.