|Reports To||Quality Control Supervisor|
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Analytical Laboratory and activities associated with the analytical testing, approval and release of Company products. The QC Analyst will be responsible for the timely and accurate testing of compendial testing of a variety of samples in a GMP environment, offering input and support to colleagues. The QC Analyst will report into the QC Supervisor.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Analytical testing, communicating of results with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support cross-training and development of colleagues.
- Provide support to manufacturing with proactive, positive communication
- Support laboratory quality systems, including OOS and OOT result data
- Support method development and validation studies
- Support Validation studies
- Ensure equipment is calibrated and maintained per schedule for Laboratory
- Ensure laboratory data is accurate and retained per company’s requirements
- Support investigations of Non-conforming product, out of specification product and customer complaints.
- Support the management of water quality monitoring and testing
- Maintain high Environmental Health and Safety standards
- Support company and department goals, projects, and performance
- Communicate with Third party testing laboratories where applicable
- Other duties as required by the QC Supervisor.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline; equivalent Quality experience in an ISO9001/GMP environment may be considered
- Three years minimum in a GMP environment is preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary industrial environment
- Strong people skills and a positive attitude required
- Ability to work with counterparts in multiple departments to accomplish company’s goals
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, prioritization & trouble-shooting skills.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.