Quality Control Chemist
Greenfield is looking for a Quality Control Chemist to join our growing team.
The Quality Control Laboratory Chemist provides critical confirmation regarding specific chemical and quality characteristics of Greenfield Global products. Raw materials, in process, and finished products are routinely evaluated to ensure they meet strict industry and customer specifications. Testing must be performed in an efficient, safe, and timely manner while adhering to Good Laboratory Practices.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Strong organizational, communication, and multitasking skills
- Ability to have flexible working hours as needed to support production schedules
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- BS in Chemistry or related field
- Ability to work with various instruments as well as perform wet chemistry tests
- Experience with cGMP and ISO 9001 quality systems
- Test products by a variety of specified analytical and organoleptic methods, following standard operating procedures
- Perform Daily Performance Verifications on all instruments
- Ability to interpret test data and identify out of trend and out of specifications test results, root cause, and implement corrective actions.
- Review and verify quality control data and Certificates of Analysis
- Review and verify batch records for errors and non-conformances
- Release of products for shipment and stock in ERP electronic systems
- Communicated effectively with other laboratory staff, production, supply chain, and other related departments.
- Become familiar with customer base and specific customer requirements
- Adhere to all quality, safety, and material handling procedures
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.