Quality Systems Manager
Senior Quality Systems Manager
Greenfield is looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join our growing team.
The Quality Systems Manager is responsible for providing leadership, demonstrating commitment to a successful quality and business management systems, and collaborating with other departments to ensure its implementation and maintenance throughout the organization.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Must have strong communication and computer/systems skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities
- Problem solving capability
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience managing a quality system
- Minimum five years of Quality experience, preferably chemical manufacturing
- Experience working in a GMP and/or ISO facility preferred
- TTB and/or other regulatory compliance experience preferred
- Maintain CAPA, Quality Risk Assessment, Deviations, Management of Change, Change Controls, New Item Set Up and Continuous Process Improvements.
- Maintain Root Cause Analysis investigations and results.
- Coordinate and direct Internal Audits and internal auditor program.
- Facilitate and maintain activities associated with ISO certification and EXCiPACT (GMP) certification. Prepare for and host audits associated with these certifications.
- Facilitate Semi-Annual Top Management Review Meeting and maintain minutes of the meeting.
- Maintain Customer required Quality Agreements by reviewing and proposing applicable changes. Work with the Customer, Legal, and Quality until Quality Agreement is signed off.
- Participate on the Product Selection Committee (PSC).
- Facilitate Monthly Metric Review and ensure Corporate Metrics are compiled accurately and distributed in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality-critical documents are maintained and reviewed in accordance with the internal policies and compliance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Triennial Documentation Review process and Visual Aid Audits.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and webinars.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.