Regulatory Accounting Representative
Performs all daily accounting and reporting activities as required by the TTB and supports the flow of regulated information between departments. Ensures all regulatory concerns are immediately addressed or disseminated to management as needed. Maintains control over integrity and accounting of physical and system inventory data.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Daily reconciliation of ethanol use in the facility
- Generating monthly activity reports for assigned production and warehouse locations and performing internal investigations
- Analyzing and resolving inventory discrepancies
- Reconciling monthly count of warehouse inventory
- Maintaining TTB records according to regulation
- Verification of all daily operational production transactions
- Maintenance of system-based batch records
- Daily review and production operator interaction related to batch record completion and compliance.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in accounting or production related field
- Strong Excel skills
Strong systems skills, Microsoft D365 a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Exceptional organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.