Regulatory Support Analyst
|Reports To||TTB and Product Regulatory Manager|
The Regulatory Support Analyst role is responsible for supporting the proper completion of customer questionnaires as well as supporting the TTB accounting and reporting requirements, and reports to the TTB and Product Regulatory Manager.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Management of the status of customer inquiries based on their priority as determined by the Sr. Product Regulatory Specialist and customer-imposed deadlines
- Completion of regulatory and quality questionnaires for customer and other 3rd party information programs (such as SEDEX, Trace Gains, Organic Certifiers, Kosher, etc.)
- Assist in the submission of regulatory permit renewals such as state food manufacturing licenses and FSMA
- Completion of TTB accounting reports and data entry requirements to ensure TTB compliance, including the daily reconciliation of ethanol use, monthly count of warehouse inventory, processing of daily operational records from production
- Resolution of internal TTB accounting discrepancies by collaborating with production and supply chain personnel
- Preservation of Greenfield Global Intellectual property and the proper representation of Greenfield Global to external stakeholders and customers.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in a technical or regulated field/industry
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience of strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Prior experience in GMP, TTB, and/or regulated industry preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work at a computer for extended lengths of time.
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities.