|Reports To||Controller/P&C Manager|
This position is responsible for processing all inbound and outbound trucks.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Comply with all Company health and safety, environmental, and quality policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining accurate records
- Communicate to carriers and provide direction on vehicle position for loading of outbound products and unloading of corn
- Actively monitor equipment and report any malfunctions
- Monitor inventory of corn, DDG, DWG and ethanol for product availability
- Complete proper documentation required on all shipments in/out of plant
- Housekeeping as related, but not limited to the cleanliness and orderly organization of the scale house
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish the safe and timely day-to-day operations
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- High school diploma, with a minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Preference will be given to those having post-secondary education in a technical field
- Quality and customer service focus, with an ability to build positive and professional rapport with customers
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Focused individual who maintains safety standards while working to achieve quality and shipping targets.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, environmental practices, production targets, and quality standards
- Team-oriented individual with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking individual who is able to self-direct workload and priorities, and acts to
- create efficiencies and resolve issues within their scope of responsibility
- Dedicated to business objectives and continuous improvement through adaptability, innovation, and agility
- Possesses Company values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.