The main function of this role is to provide administrative support to all departments and global shared services both reactively as directed, and most importantly, proactively, when a need is seen. Specific administrative support to the sales team will be a regular and daily responsibility. Candidate will also act as front of house and first point of contact for all customers and vendors visiting our site and should be confident, mature and enthusiastic to put Greenfield’s best face forward.
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative, and enjoys a varied day to day role. They should be comfortable working as a cross functional employee, willing to jump into whatever department is in need of support.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Support the Senior Management Team with scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, and general diary management as requested
- Assist in organization and execution of internal events (Townhall Meetings, Holiday Parties etc.)
- Scanning and filing as needed for all departments
- Maintain inventory levels of office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes and assist with tracking and following up on action items as requested
Order Processing, Sales Administration, and Logistics Support:
- Efficient processing/order entry of customer sales orders through internal system
- Maintain electronic sales order folders on shared drive
- Prepare and submit reports related to open orders, completed orders, backorder status etc.
- Liaise with sales, supply chain, production and warehouse teams to ensure that sales orders are produced, shipped and delivered in accordance with customers’ requested arrival date
- Up to date knowledge on the status of where all orders are within the order process to be communicated with sales team upon request – waiting to be processed, processed, in production, ready to ship, shipped, ETA
- Create and submit final commercial documents to customers for their orders
- Support creation and submission of shipping documents to internal departments and external vendors as requested
- Assist Managing Director with organization and arrangements for external events such as Trade Shows
Finance / Accounts Support
- Support accounts department with clerical assistance as needed
- Raising Purchase Orders from submitted requisition forms
- Assisting with invoice auditing / approval and submission to head office
- Greeting guests upon arrival and managing COVID protocol for all guests / visitors to the facility
- Use of internal intercom system linked to delivery gate and warehouse as required
- Receive mail, documents, packages, courier deliveries and distribute accordingly
- Answer, screen, and directs phone calls to staff and monitor general voicemail box
Other duties as required.